The Tim Swierczek Team powered by Celebrity Home Loans
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About The Tim Swierczek Team powered by Celebrity Home Loans
Tim Swierczek (swerzic), Former President of Minnesota Mortgage Association (MMA),2010-2011
Tim provides exceptional service to homebuyers. Tim has been a loan originator since September 2002 and has striven to allocate his experience to guiding homebuyers successfully through the loan process.
Tim’s commitment to homebuyer success led him to develop a system that detects red flags in the loan process. His system incorporates key milestones to communicate status updates to all relevant parties.
MMA’s Minnesota Mortgage Specialist designation and was named to the Minneapolis/St Paul Magazine 2011, 2012, 2013 Super Mortgage Professional Lists (November issues)
Interviewed as Mortgage Expert in “The St. Paul Pioneer Press”, “Minneapolis Star Tribune”, “Business Commerce Magazine”, “The Don Shelby Radio Show” on WCCO radio, “The Minnesota Real Estate Radio Hour” on “KTLK-AM 1130”, Kare 11 News, and Fox 9 News.