Salaried Loan Partner - Bonus/Commissions Commensurate With Experience
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and asset documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position + commission! If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
$40,000 - $70,000 yearly
About InTrust Mortgage
Seasoned mortgage brokerage with established business in Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, and New Mexico.