HomeBridge Financial LLC- Team Cerretani
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- History of being able to work remotely
$50,000 - $90,000 yearly
About HomeBridge Financial LLC- Team Cerretani
HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. has been providing mortgage solutions for over 30 years. Currently licensed in 49 states plus Washington DC. We are one of the nation's top FHA 203(k) renovation lenders and #16 largest privately held mortgage companies in the the nation. In 2020 we did over $11 Billion in production and over 32,000 in volume. We are a direct seller to the GSE's with in-house processing and underwriting. Our company vision is to make the dream of homeownership a reality for every customer, every day.
Our Company Mission is to make the experience of owning a home simple, affordable, and easy with a team of trusted experts who are committed to our customers, our business partners, and our communities.