Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
About Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc is a subsidiary of Celebrity Home Loans. Henderson branch managed by Monica Centeno, Esq.