Blue Financial Group
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. This position is the perfect fit for organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees as needed to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and work with the client to resolve any issues
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Must have an NMLS license or must be willing to become licensed within 30 days
- At least 1 year of mortgage experience
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$60,000 - $85,000 (base + bonus)
About Blue Financial Group
Blue Financial Group is a growing team whose commitment is getting clients the best rates, lowest fees, and 5-star service. Our goal to our realtor partners is to provide the most value possible to help them grow their business using technology, coaching, branding, videos, and much more. Please check out our Yelp reviews to get an idea of our service to clients and agents (Joshua Sun Loans).
Our team prioritizes strong values and people. Our motto is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. We focus on being relational and not transactional. Our office has been around for over 20 years so we are an established business and have a good system from experience but always looking to improve. From top to bottom, every team member is professional and nice and there is no drama whatsoever. We work hard and strive for excellence but also have a lot of fun doing it together.