AnnieMac Home Mortgage
If you love working on loans, but don’t necessarily like to “go get new business”, we have the perfect opportunity for you! AnnieMac Home Mortgage is looking to hire a Loan Partner to be responsible for assisting one of our high-producing Mortgage Loan Originator or Branch Manager in delivering outstanding customer service to borrowers and realtor partners. The ideal candidate will have experience directly or indirectly related to the Mortgage Industry.
Deliver WOW service Contract to Close
- Send disclosures to borrowers with updated Needs List and get docs returned within 48 hours.
- Once final paperwork is received, do a QC Review which includes the following:
- Be sure docs received matches checklist.
- Organize assets/income.
- Mortgage Banker Checklist/Quality Assurance Checklist.
- File turned into processing within 24 hours of receipt.
- New contracts introduction to realtors via email.
- Email L.O. to do a warm/fuzzy call to both agents.
- Tuesday Realtor Status Updates.
Ensure Documents to Closing within 48 hours
- Productive Weekly Status Calls.
- Pipeline meeting weekly with processors.
- Pre Close Checklist with Client 48 hours before closing.
- Attend closing if LO cannot (15 minutes max).
- Call and get all conditions.
Working with Clients
- Research Client Scenarios with Underwriting and Investor Guidelines.
- Assist LO with callbacks of borrowers to set up face to face appointments only. Loan Partners are not permitted to discuss loan terms with borrowers.
- This position is prohibited from discussing and/or negotiating loan terms with borrowers.
- At least one year of experience in the mortgage industry.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Since day one, our company has operated with the understanding that our most valuable resource is the skill, knowledge and hard work of our employees and realtor partners, both at our home base and our affiliated branches spread throughout the country. Their success is our success, so our mission is to empower them with the very best tools, knowledge, and support possible.
With all of these amazing features (and a whole lot more), it’s no wonder that AnnieMac is continually recognized during Awards Season by the industry’s most respected publications (everyone from the Philadelphia Business Journal to Thebestandbrightest.com) as one of the best companies to work for in the country.