The Marketing Animals
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team who will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Converting leads into applications
- Completing Applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Identifying and offering the right program for the borrower
- Communication to the borrower of required documents, capturing of documents and follow up
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU
- Prepare time clock: determine what needs to be done and when
- Help clear conditions when needed
- Other mortgage responsibilities
- Borrower and Realtor Follow Up
- Communication with title companies and other third-party vendors when needed
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Mortgage license required; plus, ability to get licensed in multiple states
- Minimum of 1-year Loan Origination experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a friendly, sincere and professional attitude when representing the company
What will make you stand out?
- Flexible to Change
- Sales or Operations background (previous experience as a processor, closer, etc.)
- Customer service-oriented with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of Encompass LOSpreferred
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About The Marketing Animals
Mortgage Marketing Animals is one of the top marketing consulting firms, in the U.S., for Loan Officers. Carl White and Tammy Schneider are the proud owners of Mortgage Marketing Animals. For nearly 20 years Carl has helped loan officers implement proven marketing strategies with great success by giving specific instructions on how to drastically increase monthly loan production and income while working only 32 hours per week. By following the strategies that he and his team provides, his clients are able to regain the freedom to do the things they want to do. Worrying about when, and where the next deal will come from is no longer a concern.