Martin Mortgage Group
Fun, Energetic, Top-Producing mortgage team looking to hire a licensed loan partner (LP1). We are a fast-paced, growing mortgage company in Raleigh, NC and are looking to grow again! Our team prides ourselves on communication (both with clients and all parties involved), collaboration among the team, quick closings and absurdly great customer service.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Continual communication with real estate agents, leads, and clients
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Ability to problem solve; LO is available when necessary, but all attempts to problem-solve should be taken first
$35,000-$40,000 yearly (initially)
About Martin Mortgage Group
We are a team of mortgage pros that have over 50 years of combined mortgage experience. Creating raving fans for our Realtor partners and Buyers is #1 in what we do. We are a work hard play hard group and we are focused on developing systems to make our jobs flow easier so we can do more in less time and crush our goals. Fairway Mortgage has wonderful benefits and paid holidays, as well as opportunities to volunteer in our community.