We Save Loans
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our team and work alongside our other team members. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$25,000 - $35,000 yearly
About We Save Loans
We are a minority-owned and operated business our #1 focus is our community and helping them gain access to homeownership. We are looking for people that desire to have more than just a job, we are looking for team members that want to make a difference.