Dolan Mortgage Team At HomeVantage
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
About Dolan Mortgage Team At HomeVantage
Dolan Mortgage Team, powered by HomeVantage Mortgage a Division of Austin Capital Bank SSB#810021. We are a virtual team that is passionate about customer service and our team culture. Below are our core tenants of our culture, vibe, and how we stay successful:
- Every customer, at every interaction, should feel like they are your ONLY customer
- Bad news only gets more painful with time, get it out as soon as you know
- Don’t ask customers or realtors for something we should already have or can get readily
- No matter what is going on in your life, have a smile on your face when you speak
- We measure and track key data
- We follow up on communication quickly
- Loan officers are the “Customer” of the operations team
- We hold ourselves accountable
- Stay Positive