Cardinal Financial Team Bush Paz
We’re looking for a hardworking Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who can help take our team to the next level!
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver top-notch customer service to borrowers and ensure their mortgage process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is a crucial role that will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. With your help, our Loan Officer will be freed up to spend more time originating more loans into the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about turning dream homes into a reality for our clients. If you want to work with a fast-paced, industry-leading team to grow your mortgage career and maximize your earning potential, this is the place for you. Apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
$16 - $20 hourly
About Cardinal Financial Team Bush Paz
The Cardinal Financial Team Bush-Paz is the team for you! We take a consultative approach to mortgage lending and maintain the most competitive rates and costs while providing the best available customer experience in the business. We are opening our newest office in the Orlando Market and looking to build the perfect team! IG: cf_teambushpaz