Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage-ready and support them throughout the loan process. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, and lenders to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Interface with clients, real estate agents, mortgage lenders, and loan processors throughout the mortgage loan process
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, and time-management skills are essential
- Superior customer service, computer skills (especially Microsoft Office), and excellent communication skills are necessary
$50,000 - $90,000 yearly
About CrossCountry Mortgage
With a unique partnership with the top real estate team in South Central Wisconsin, our branch with CrossCountry Mortgage provides an incredible opportunity for committed mortgage professionals to level up their careers! With that partnership comes a responsibility to provide superb customer service, get all the details right, and do whatever it takes to meet our deadlines.
CCM is known for its unique “company culture”. CCM offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation structures. So, if you’re a motivated individual looking for opportunities to advance your career with an extraordinary company in an exciting city… then CCM is the place for you!
CCM is an EOE/AA M/F/D/V Employer