Bobadilla Finance Team powered by NEXA Mortgage, LLC
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
$55,000 per year
About Bobadilla Finance Team powered by NEXA Mortgage, LLC
The Bobadilla Finance Team is a team of mortgage professionals specializing in Mortgage Home Loans such as First Time Home Buyer’s Loans, Conforming Loans, Refinance Loans, Jumbo Loans, Cash Out Refinance Loans, Home Equity Loans, FHA Home Loans, VA Home Loans, Conventional Home Loans, State and Local Housing Programs, and many other home loan programs.
We provide a “full picture” approach with our clients where we analyze your entire financial situation and set a plan that will allow you to reach your long and short term financial goals. Our ultimate goal is to create long-lasting relationships with each of our clients so that we may continue providing excellent service for many years to come.