Coast 2 Coast Mortgage
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed to provide superior customer service
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and work with the client to resolve any issues
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Minimum 1 year mortgage experience
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- NMLS license or willingness to become licensed within 30 days
About Coast 2 Coast Mortgage
We are one of the largest Mortgage Brokerages in Florida, with a small shop feel headquartered in Jacksonville.
NMLS 376205 Licensed in AL, FL, GA, NC, PA, SC, MN, MS, TN