Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team that will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
$48,000 - $65,000
About Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc is a subsidiary of Celebrity Home Loans. Henderson branch managed by Monica Centeno, Esq.