Venture Lending Group, LLC
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and work with the client to resolve any issues
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed to provide superior customer service
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Prepare and send out disclosures to borrowers
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- NMLS license or willingness to become licensed within 30 days
- 1 year or more of mortgage experience
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years Mortgage Lending experience required
- Must have NMLS license or be currently in the process of obtaining licensure
- Knowledge of Encompass LOS preferred
$45,000 - $50,000 includes base and bonus
About Venture Lending Group, LLC
Venture Lending Group is both a correspondent lender and a broker. We have been open since 2007. Our loan officers have over three decades of combined experience in providing loans, service, and expertise to homebuyers, Venture Lending Group upholds an enduring presence in the lending community. We maintain a family-oriented office atmosphere and we have a lot of fun while also being very productive. We currently have two seasoned Loan Officers, a Sr. Loan Processor, and an assistant. We are looking for a Loan Processor Assistant that wants to be in a smaller office that enjoys camaraderie amongst their peers. We love to work hard and play hard.
Venture Lending Group provides a competitive range of loan products to get home buyers into homes, whether it is their first home or their fifth home, our Clients enjoy a consistently applied standard of excellence; “Service Beyond Expectation”.