Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for.
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
$60,000 - $80,000
About Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
Established in 1988, Cornerstone is a refreshingly unique national home lender with thousands of highly-satisfied clients who return to Cornerstone year after year, loan after loan. We are guided by a heart of service, we operate with integrity, we treat our clients with the utmost respect, we listen to determine the right loan program that meets our clients' goals, and we meet the agreed-upon closing date.