Dolan Mortgage Team At HomeVantage
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$52,000 plus bonus
About Dolan Mortgage Team At HomeVantage
Dolan Mortgage Team, powered by HomeVantage Mortgage a Division of Austin Capital Bank SSB#810021. We are a virtual team that is passionate about customer service and our team culture. Below are our core tenants of our culture, vibe, and how we stay successful:
- Every customer, at every interaction, should feel like they are your ONLY customer
- Bad news only gets more painful with time, get it out as soon as you know
- Don’t ask customers or realtors for something we should already have or can get readily
- No matter what is going on in your life, have a smile on your face when you speak
- We measure and track key data
- We follow up on communication quickly
- Loan officers are the “Customer” of the operations team
- We hold ourselves accountable
- Stay Positive