We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries as needed about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and work with the client to resolve any issues
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- At least 1 year of mortgage experience
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Candidates must have an NMLS license or be willing to become licensed within 30 days
- Minimum of at least one year of experience required, 3 years preferred
$50,000 - $60,000
PRMG is a non-depository bank that strictly focuses on Mortgage Loans only. PRMG is one of the biggest privately-owned mortgage companies in the country. Access to all loan programs and very lenient credit standards. We can help more people with their home loans than most other banks