We’re looking for a hardworking Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who can help take our team to the next level!
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver top-notch customer service to borrowers and ensure their mortgage process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is a crucial role that will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. With your help, our Loan Officer will be freed up to spend more time originating more loans into the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about turning dream homes into a reality for our clients. If you want to work with a fast-paced, industry-leading team to grow your mortgage career and maximize your earning potential, this is the place for you. Apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Must possess lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills