Blue Financial Group
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- We will teach and train how to do these and just requires someone who is hardworking, fast-learning, humble, and hungry
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
$50,000 - $70,000+yearly
About Blue Financial Group
Blue Financial Group is a broker that has been around for over 20 years and specializes in getting clients the best loan programs and rates for each scenario. I've been in the business for over 17 years and this company has the best processing, the owners and staff are nice, professional, and drama free.
You would be working for my team (see Yelp/Google Joshua Sun Loans) and we pride ourselves on educating buyers and giving them a competitive advantage in this market with our cash buying program, upfront underwriting, and making their offers stand out. Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience and always exceed expectations.