We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About PRMI Inc
We live here, we lend here
Our mission is to build strong, lifelong relationships one client at a time by offering value-added service that will exceed your every expectation.
We are passionate about our profession. The result is that nearly 100% of our business is generated by referrals from satisfied clients, trusted financial advisors, and the most experienced agents in the area.