Signet Mortgage Corporation
Looking for a change? We are looking for a "Mary, or George, John B., Ashley or Louis" - these are professionals in the business that lead their teams and make it all happen. You will have the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere and be a key member of a small team! Does that sound interesting to you?
Perhaps you are in the mortgage business and love helping people get their dream home, but don't love hunting for new leads. If so, we are looking for you! We are hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out driving in more business to fill the pipeline, you will be strategizing loan options, analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professional driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you will never have to worry about commission. If you are a loan officer who always felt you never quite fit the sales mold, this is the job for you! If you are interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Help develop the best strategy and options for clients - be part of the SOLUTION
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation; including credit reports, set up DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to the borrower, and prepare the file for processing
- Communicate effectively with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Current NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- 2+ years of experience as a Loan Officer Assistant/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Experience working in a broker model is a plus
- Strong understanding of mortgage financing products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and follow up skills
- Current CA Dept. of Real Estate Salesperson or MLO LIcense
- Must reside in Pacific or Mountain time zones or convince us that you are willing to work 8-5 in the Pacific time zone.
$50,000 - $70,000
About Signet Mortgage Corporation
Small but mighty, Signet Mortgage is licensed in 5 western states. Most of our business is entirely by referral and we have been successful for over 17 years. We are a mortgage brokerage that seeks to find the best possible loan package for our amazing clients and thus, keep our clients and referral partners happy!