Locke Your Loan
The Loan Partner 1 is responsible for taking incoming leads, managing the lead tracker, and following up to schedule client consultations with the Loan Officer. In preparing the loan pre-approval, the Loan Partner pulls and analyzes applicant credit information, and reviews income and asset documents. As a member of the sales team, the Loan Partner requests and obtains referrals from current and potential company clients and follows up with prospects consistent with established best practices.
- Take in and keep organized leads for LO
- Call back new leads within one hour; maintain a 35% + conversion rate
- Schedule initial consultations
- Meet company objectives specific to pre-qualifications and pre-approvals
- Database management - update both client and referring partner database with current and up to date information
- Attend company events to assist Loan Officer in building clientele
- Complete and maintain company-assigned checklists, prospect follow up, file set-up, analysis’ within allotted company deadlines
- Request and obtain referrals from current clients and realtor partners
- Runs automated underwriting (DU or LP)
- Issues pre-approvals consistent with DU or LP findings
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
$18 to $21 an hour
About Locke Your Loan
At Locke Your Loan, our clients are our passion. My team and I have over 25 years of experience in the mortgage world and I started Locke Your Loan in 2017. The company is a full-service broker that provides more than just loan options — we meet all of our client's needs, are available every step of the process, and go the extra mile to ensure our clients are placed in a house that they can call home. We provide a full client experience, a wide variety of home financing, refinancing, low fees, and the best rates possible at the time of application. We set meaningful, aggressive goals that we pursue EVERY day. My team and I accomplish those goals by foreseeing and overcoming obstacles and finding a way to WIN on their behalf.