Motto Mortgage Borrowers First
Our company is strongly committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our members. We realize our outstanding, dedicated employees make it all happen. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our strong organization and growing team as a Mortgage Loan Officer. The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for proactively soliciting and originating new residential mortgage loans to meet established loan quality and production goals.
As a Mortgage Loan Officer, you will assume full responsibility to guide new home purchasers through the loan process from loan application to loan approval and settlement. You will prequalify prospective buyers, review financing options, and assist in repairing credit challenged purchasers as needed. You also serve as the primary point of contact for home buyers throughout the home buying process.
We welcome your interest in employment with our family-oriented organization where we proudly offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and centrally located branches.
- Schedule and conduct mortgage financing conversations with potential REALTORS®, Web Leads and Home Builder clients
- Network to source new business as needed
- Be familiar with all aspects of the mortgage lending process to include processing
- Work closely with contract processors, realtors, wholesale lenders, and home builders to ensure on-time closings
- Respond to all mortgage lending leads/requests and follow up with CRM
- Secure referrals from your network and contact those referrals to schedule appointments for conversations
- Must be eligible for registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator in compliance with the SAFE Act
- Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives, discuss with borrowers product/pricing guidelines, and gather any additional required information
- Manage appointments with borrowers for mortgage loan requests as well as online and telephone mortgage loan requests
- 2+ years proven mortgage loan origination track record in the City/State area with a current NMLS license
- Ability and personal expectation to regularly close 4 to 6 loans per month
- Independent self-starter ready to pull ahead in the mortgage lending business
- Experienced in Fannie, Freddie, FHA, USDA and VA lending
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership
- Skilled at connecting with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Working knowledge of computer systems to include DU, LP, Encompass, Total Expert CRM, etc....
- Understanding of all policies and regulations relating to loans
About Motto Mortgage Borrowers First
Motto Mortgage Borrowers First is a mortgage brokerage with an Affiliated Business Arrangement (Joint Ownership) with a Texas / Florida Real Estate Brokerage.
We operate a REALTOR friendly business model with a 15+ year track record of high volume real estate sales in 6 metro areas.
Currently expanding operations to: WV, VA, MD, PA