Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
$60,000 - $100,000
About Summit Lending
Darren Copeland, President of Summit Lending, is a National Mortgage expert with The Copeland Mortgage Team powered by Summit Lending. We are experts with VA Loans, FHA loans, conventional mortgages and have been helping folks for over 17 years in the Kansas City Metro Area!
We love helping families become educated on the Home Buying process and helping our Realtor referral partners get more business. We have been in the Top 1% of all Originators for the past 8 years, however, it's all about our customers and what's important to them. Helping families with their mortgage is what we do and our passion is making that the best experience possible.
Check us out online at: SummitLendingUSA.com