Motto Mortgage Impact
Our company is strongly committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our members. We realize our outstanding, dedicated employees make it all happen. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our strong organization and growing team as a Mortgage Loan Originator. The Mortgage Loan Originator is responsible for proactively soliciting and originating new residential mortgage loans to meet established loan quality and production goals.
As a Mortgage Loan Originator, you will assume full responsibility to guide new home purchasers through the loan process from loan application to loan approval and settlement. You will prequalify prospective buyers, review financing options, and assist in repairing credit challenged purchasers as needed. You also serve as the primary point of contact for home buyers throughout the home buying process.
We also have management opportunities for the motivated originators wanting to utilize their experience to grow and train others in a management capacity.
We welcome your interest in employment with our family-oriented organization where we proudly offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and centrally located branches.
- Schedule and conduct mortgage financing conversations with potential REALTORS®, banking, and home builder clients
- Network to source new business as needed
- Be familiar with all aspects of the mortgage lending process
- Work closely with realtors, bankers, and home builders to ensure on-time closings
- Respond to all mortgage lending leads/requests
- Secure referrals from your network and contact those referrals to schedule appointments for conversations
- Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives, discuss with borrowers product/pricing guidelines, and gather any additional required information
- Manage appointments with borrowers for mortgage loan requests as well as online and telephone mortgage loan requests
- Prepare mortgage loan applications including required supporting documentation for submission to underwriting
- Ensure exceptional member experience by providing on-going communication to applicants as necessary during various stages of the loan process
- Work closely with the mortgage processors to ensure follow up and prompt member service
- Establish and maintain relationships with branch personnel, realtors, builders and developers as a lending source for their referrals
- Must maintain integrity with all member sensitive data
- 2+ years proven mortgage loan origination track record in the Jacksonville, Florida area with a current NMLS license
- Ability and personal expectation to regularly close 5 to 6 loans per month
- Independent self-starter ready to pull ahead in the mortgage lending business
- Experienced in Fannie, Freddie, FHA, USDA and VA lending
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership
- Skilled at connecting with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Working knowledge of computer system
- Understanding of all policies and regulations relating to loans
- Professional human relations skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and follow up
$100,000+ depending on experience
About Motto Mortgage Impact
We are a growing Mortgage Company with branches across the country, expanding in Jacksonville, Florida.