We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Encompass preferred
About ALCOVA Mortgage
Most companies start with a business plan. ALCOVA Mortgage started with a friendship. Bound by common background and inspired by a passion to serve, childhood friends Bobby Nicely, Billy Siple and Rob Lindstrom dreamed of one day starting a business.
In 2003, the trio joined together to establish a mortgage company—ALCOVA—an acronym for Alleghany County, VA, in honor of their roots.
In 2012, ALCOVA Mortgage made its debut on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States and has been recognized every year since. The company’s phenomenal growth of 96% in three years propelled it into the league of such legendary businesses that gained notoriety on the prestigious list as Dell, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pandora, Timberland, Zillow, Yelp, and Domino’s Pizza.
Today, ALCOVA continues to thrive, largely because of its roots in a friendship and the passion to serve.