We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Knowledge of and experience with originating FHA, VA, USDA, & Conventional, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA & FHLMC is required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Banking, or a related field is preferred.
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting is critical to success.
- Astute business development drive to manage a sales pipeline, generate leads, service referral business, and maintain relationships with existing and past clients.
- Must achieve production standards for selling loan products and business growth.
- Strong attention to detail is needed with both document compliance and company system requirements.
- Must possess an eagerness to network, host seminars, and represent the company at community events on a regular basis.
$65,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Mortgage 1
From a single office in 1994 to over $11 billion in sales. Mortgage 1 has always grown through relationships. We are held in the highest regard in the mortgage and real estate industries. We believe if our employees feel safe and secure, they will provide world-class customers service.
At Mortgage 1, we are focused on more than the current trend in online applications. As automation reduces tedious tasks for our team, we provide an environment that allows our most valuable assets, our team members, to create meaningful long-lasting relationships with our clients and affiliates.
Our Vision at Mortgage 1 is to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving. We endeavor to create a minimum of 30 Net Worth Millionaires and to partner with our team members in business ventures to create passive income for themselves and their families.