We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Focus on your strengths of being able to spend your time with buyers, homeowners and real estate agents while LOA's, Processors, and Technology handle the document chasing and clearing conditions
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
$120,000 - $144,000 yearly
We have a fast-paced, energetic sales force with unstoppable marketing and state-of-the-art technology. We have been a Top Mortgage Lender for 5 years running, one of the Top 100 mortgage companies in America for the last 3 years, one of the 50 best companies to work for in 2017, one of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies the last 2 years, and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017.
Dedication to the company's principles, integrity, honesty, and teamwork, gives us the edge to continually exceed the expectations of our employees and customers. Top 100 in 5 star Social Survey reviews for 2019!