Thrive Realty Company
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. Thrive on.
We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working together. We host game nights, volunteer in our community, take annual team retreats, go out for dinner, sweat through fitness classes, hang out in our modern office, take coffee breaks to catch up on what’s happening, and a lot more.