Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
$100,000 + at plan, commission based
About Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals who are members of local Cleveland communities. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!