Novus Home Mortgage
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
About Novus Home Mortgage
OUR MISSION MAKING MORTGAGE LENDING SIMPLE.
We approach the industry from a new perspective.
When it comes to mortgage banking, our management teams are experts, and that gives us the ability to think differently, to find new ways to improve the lending experience for our customers. We are constantly challenging ourselves to do better.
We know that the systems and processes that the industry has used over the past 15 years won’t work in the future. By using process automation and other proprietary technologies we’re cutting out manual tasks, reducing errors, and creating efficiencies. Clients have the ability to apply for their loan, verify income and assets, digitally review and e-sign disclosures, and submit necessary paperwork all from a mobile device. Our clients stay informed through the entire loan process with mobile alerts and messaging. We put the customer first allowing us to find ways to reduce costs and create a better loan process.