Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
$21 per hour plus bonuses
eMortgageGuys is a family-owned and operated, a full-service mortgage broker based in San Diego, California. Our team has been fulfilling the dreams of clients all across California for over 20 years. Does this mean that we are stuck in the traditional? A minute on the phone with one of our agents will show you just the opposite: we are pioneers, rule breakers, experts in finding the most innovative solutions by taking advantage of the potential of technology to break all current paradigms.