Premier Mortgage Lending
Premier Mortgage Lending is looking for motivated, driven and hardworking professionals that want to join a highly lucrative industry that is continuously growing. We support a team-oriented culture, autonomy and endless resources to support our team’s growth. If you’re looking for your next career where the sky is the limit in terms of your success then inquire about a position as loan officer with us today!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- 1+ year of sales experience in mortgage industry, banking, financial services, outside/inside sales experience, training experience or similar fields
- Team player
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Strong work ethic
*** Loan officer license not required to apply, we are open to hiring on the right candidate and working through the process while a license is obtained.
About Premier Mortgage Lending
At Premier Mortgage Lending, we treat each customer as an individual, not a number. We don’t place you into a loan formula created by the banking industry. We use “common sense” and will help you obtain the best loan possible. We represent a wide range of “A” rated lenders with first quality rates to private “hardship” lenders. We pride ourselves on building relationships whether it's with realtors, borrowers, the community, fellow employees, and anyone else who crosses our path.