We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Job seekers should have a proven track record for creating successful lending solutions for clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today!
- Oversee and ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Assure the timely and accurate completion of necessary documentation from borrowers, title companies, loan officers, and other related industry professionals
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and local community prospects
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Loan originator software experience like Experian, LendingWise, Encompass, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly desired
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Southwest Funding
Southwest Funding began operations in 1993 under the name Dallas Residential Mortgage. We enjoyed great success early on and before long we were serving the entire state of Texas. This growth caused us to change our name to Texas Residential Mortgage.
As we continued to grow and thrive in the industry, Texas Residential Mortgage was changed to Southwest Funding to better accommodate our growing business in other states.
Today we’re still thriving, thanks in part to happy customers who have spread the word about what our company is doing to help borrowers get a home loan that fits their situation in an enjoyable and timely way.