ERA CARLILE Realty Group
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
$150,000+ at plan earnings
About ERA CARLILE Realty Group
The primary focus of ERA CARLILE Realty Group is to meet the growing demands of the marketplace by utilizing in-depth knowledge and a well-rounded approach to the field of real estate, and mortgage lending while maintaining our core values of Reliability, Honesty, Commitment, and Transparency. With a client-focused approach to home sales and purchases, we strive to make the home buying process simple and hassle-free. ERA CARLILE Realty Group takes pride in being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and seeks to create and maintain a vibrant diverse workforce. We believe employees who are valued, recognized, rewarded, and empowered, will achieve personal and professional growth. Apply today!