Movement Mortgage - Roanoke
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions and a desire to assist buyers? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, please reach out to us today.
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
About Movement Mortgage - Roanoke
At Movement Mortgage - Roanoke we are a company of good people, who also do a great job helping our customers with the mortgage process. We are a top 10 lender offering most products, fast processing, and competitive interest rates.