Saab Financing LLC
Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC Loan Originator
We are seeking a licensed residential mortgage loan originator looking to be sponsored immediately as an independent contractor, with a 1.75% commission in DC, MD, and VA. Work remotely at your own time, and have access to our office/conference room.
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Interface with realtors, processors (when applicable), and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Generate leads to create and maintain a network of clients requiring residential real estate loans
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
$80,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Saab Financing LLC
Saab Financing LLC offers conventional, non-conventional, USDA, VA, and FHA residential mortgages for purchases and refinancing in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. We counsel our clients on their goals and seamlessly guide them through obtaining the best mortgage rate possible to fit their needs and hold their hand through the entire process.