Exos Commerial Capital
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
$30,000 - $100,000 at plan "commission"
About Exos Commerial Capital
Exos Commercial Capital loan consultant firm. We focus on Commercial Financing with multiple products to serve our client's needs.