Soliday Mortgage Team
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Soliday Mortgage Team
The Soliday Mortgage Team is located in Southern Indiana and we are licensed in several states including Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Alabama, and Florida. We are a small team that loves to close loans!
The position that we have currently have open is a work from home position - we look forward to hearing from you!