The Hometown Mortgage
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- You must have self-sourced production. We do not furnish leads.
$60,000 at plan commission
About The Hometown Mortgage
The Hometown Mortgage is your neighborhood lender! We serve,
At Hometown Mortgage, we understand that the home-buying process has many moving parts, and we pledge to always be there for our customers. We have helped many families over the years, and the biggest compliments have been referrals of their family and friends. We set ourselves apart from other teams because we aim to create lifelong connections with our clients.