CityScape Metro Group
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
**NOTE: Prior experience in residential Mortgage Processing is a MANDATORY REQUIREMENT. Applicants who do not have prior experience in mortgage processing need not apply.**
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
About CityScape Metro Group
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest-growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.