First Capital Mortgage Inc.
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
$120,000 at plan
About First Capital Mortgage Inc.
First Capital Mortgage Inc. is a locally owned mortgage company and is licensed by the California Department of Real Estate License under Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System.