Peoples Choice Mortgage
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
$50,000 -250,000 Commission
About Peoples Choice Mortgage
At Peoples Choice Mortgage we value our family. In turn, we treat all of our clients like family. We know that understanding finances isn’t always a straight path. That’s why we work to develop and educate all of our clients throughout the loan process. Our focus is empowering clients to make a financial choice that fits their needs and finances. We want our clients to close their deals with dignity and not simply because that’s their only option.