REH Real Estate
As a Loan Originator, your job is to guide individuals or families who have the dream of home ownership through every step of the purchase process until their dream becomes a reality. You will provide initial consultations to identify our clients' needs and criteria for their new home. You will help them understand the key milestones of the purchase process, implement a sound financial plan for our clients' mortgage needs and act as your clients' advocate and adviser through the day of closing and beyond.
You will join our team of mortgage professionals with a proven track record of delivering real time service to the home purchase process. You will have the support of your team members and use our unique back end support system to move loans to closing.
We support your loan origination success: we are fully engaged in your professional and personal development in a way that few others offer. We are a highly responsible, relationship-focused team of professionals whose mission is to dramatically enrich the lives of those in our community through assisting them with the purchase of the home of their dreams.
- Work closely with Realtors, bankers, and home builders to ensure on-time closings
- Communicate loan application status with interested parties
- Build a significant network of contacts who will send you referrals to help your business grow
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Assist clients through the application process from start to finish while nurturing their needs and assessing all available options
- Schedule and conduct mortgage financing conversations with potential REALTORS®, banking, and home builder clients
- Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives, discuss with borrowers product/pricing guidelines, and gather any additional required information
- Establish and maintain relationships with branch personnel, realtors, builders and developers as a lending source for their referrals
- Current registration under the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
- Experienced in Fannie, Freddie, FHA, USDA and VA lending guidelines a plus
- Knowledge of Calyx Point a plus
- 3+ years’ experience in the consumer loan industry
- High school Diploma
- Knowledge of DU and LP
- 2+ years proven mortgage loan origination track record in the City/State area with a current NMLS license
- Ability and personal expectation to regularly close 5 to 6 loans per month
- Independent self-starter ready to pull ahead in the mortgage lending business
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership
$100,000+ Commission Based
About REH Real Estate
We believe we have struck the right balance between being able to pay you the most while still being able to provide the best training and most support possible.
Most brokerages are a one trick pony, teaching their agents skills that may have worked years ago but are growing stale. To make matters worse, most Broker Owners aren't interested in learning a new career or embracing a new technology.
At REH we take the time-tested skills that have worked in the past and integrate them with the 21st century, and more importantly we teach others how to automate their business. We hold nothing back.
Apply today. Start earning and learning more!