REH Real Estate
We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in.
If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please send us your resume today!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Schedule and conduct mortgage financing conversations with potential REALTORS®, banking, and home builder clients
- Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives, discuss with borrowers product/pricing guidelines, and gather any additional required information
- Establish and maintain relationships with branch personnel, realtors, builders and developers as a lending source for their referrals
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Ability and personal expectation to regularly close 5 to 6 loans per month
$100,000+ Commission Based
About REH Real Estate
We believe we have struck the right balance between being able to pay you the most while still being able to provide the best training and most support possible.
Most brokerages are a one-trick pony, teaching their agents skills that may have worked years ago but are growing stale. To make matters worse, most Broker Owners aren't interested in learning a new career or embracing new technology.
At REH we take the time-tested skills that have worked in the past and integrate them with the 21st century, and more importantly, we teach others how to automate their business. We hold nothing back.
Apply today. Start earning and learning more!