The Mortgage Loan Officer will be responsible for discussing client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process. The ideal candidate also has experience managing home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, mortgage refinancing and other loan products. We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- 100% remote with no travel required.
- Company laptop provided
- Health insurance
- Competitive base pay plus an aggressive commission structure that is one of the best in the industry
- Consistent high-volume loan pipeline guaranteed
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products
- Consistent follow up with borrowers regarding loan status, and provide over the top customer service
- Calculating income and reviewing tax returns
- Processing both refinance and purchase loans
- Responsible to meet monthly production goals
- Effectively communicating with mortgage consultants to coordinate the approval process
- Responsible for ensuring proper compliance and adhering to industry regulations and standards
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- Licensed through NMLS in Florida (Required)
- Mortgage origination or lending experience (Required)
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly
About USA Mortgage
It is our core belief that our clients deserve the highest level of attention and care possible, especially during one of the most important transactions of their life. This means streamlined services that include a fully digital loan process, mobile closings, low fees, and complete transparency.