America's Mortgage Solutions
We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
$180,000 - $200,000 yearly
About America's Mortgage Solutions
We are a national mortgage lending firm recognized for outstanding customer service. If you are buying or refinancing a home, we provide personal contact with an experienced team of mortgage experts. To ensure exceptional service, we control the entire mortgage process from application through closing. Our dedicated team of professionals is with you every step of the way.
Our Mortgage Loan Officers are dedicated to building strong relationships with consumers and real estate agents by finding the best solution for your individual situation. We offer a variety of mortgage options, competitive pricing, and sound advice.