The Kernen Team at Geneva Financial
Our branch has an awesome culture with AMAZING support.
Your production can be a mix of your own self-sourced business, and some Branch Leads can also be provided. You will learn and utilize our team's proven, world-class systems, scripting, and loan process. Compensation options include full commission or a salary-plus-commission combination.
We have local in-branch processing, a single top-notch underwriter for all standard file types (you will know your underwriter on a first-name basis and have freedom to call whenever needed!), plus a dedicated closer. All turn times are 24-48 hours or less. We have competitive pricing and excellent bps compensation. We offer superior performance on all standard programs, plus 2 non-QM investors on a correspondent basis, plus other niche options including renovation, reverse, and DSCR.
Both your in-branch and corporate support teams are world-class.
Loan Officer Assistant and Virtual Assistant support is also available with appropriate closing volume.
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
$75,000 - $125,000
About The Kernen Team at Geneva Financial
Experienced, high performance local team/branch. Awesome culture and company performance.