We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
$75,000 commission based
About Victorian Finance
Victorian Finance will always be an evolving organization with an unwavering goal so that every member of the Victorian Family can be proud.
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and processes to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer